#HayfeverHacks Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. The competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 only. No purchase is required.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted either via a Twitter post or via a Facebook post using the hashtag ‘#HayfeverHacks’ and commenting with either 'A', 'B' or 'C'. Tagging of friends is allowed within the entry post.
4. Any entries that include comments other than 'A', 'B' or 'C' and ‘#HayfeverHacks’ will be deleted and entry forfeited.
5. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date. The competition opens at 9am on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 and closes at midnight on Tuesday 4th June 2019.
6. Submissions to the competition may be used in Opticrom advertising. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Opticrom, a Sanofi brand, to use any or all of the submitted content in consumer press and Sanofi company publications, on their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8.The two winning entries will be chosen randomly via a prize draw. The two winners will be notified by Pegasus, on behalf of Sanofi, within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. For any questions on the competition please contact the promoter of the competition: Pegasus, Sovereign House, Church Road, Brighton BN1 1UJ. The contact email is at Opticrom@thisispegasus.co.uk.
10. Offensive or entries deemed by the competition organisers to be inappropriate or not in relation to the competition will not be accepted and removed from the blog or social post comments.
11. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact each winner but if the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner, within 14 days of contact, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, a replacement winner will be selected via a second prize draw, and will be notified by the promoter. The original entry/nomination will then be forfeited. Employees of the Promoter and influencer’s families are not eligible for entry into this competition. Any third parties involved in the preparation and/or performance of this competition are also not eligible.
12. The prize is one of two x £250 e-voucher for sunglasses at John Lewis. The winners will receive an e-gift to this value to redeem at John Lewis on sunglasses of their choice. This will be sent via email, valid for 24 months from day of purchase. The expiry date will be included on the email.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
15. It is understood that the blog posts promoting the competition will link to the full Terms and Conditions at Opticrom.co.uk.
Opticrom® Hayfever 2% w/v Eye Drops Solution. Contains sodium cromoglicate. Always read the label.
SAGB.OPT.19.03.0393 May 2019